I am currently finishing up an Associate of Applied Science in Western Herbalism in Central Minnesota, USA and am working toward finding my niche in the field. It’ll take some time before all the pieces fall into place. I’ve created this blog to share information about what I know about the practice of Herbalism and to start a discussion about health and healing, diet and food, environmental and sustainability issues. Take a look and leave a comment. I’d love to hear what you have to say about any of the topics I have posted!
- She’s a Genius for Honey Bees | OnEarth Magazine
- S. 510: FDA Food Safety Modernization Act
- My General Philosophy of Health, Healing and Herbalism
- Striving to Practice Western Herbalism
- Impacts of Food Production on the Earth’s Environment: Vegetarian Diet and Sustainable Agriculture vs. Non-vegetarian Diet and Conventional/Industrial Agriculture
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30